Friday 1 July 2016

Global warming \ how to help

Today we need to make a change we need to help global warming there will be more on global warming but we need to start NOW!
Three quick things to slow global warming...

  1.  Bike to work. When you use your car it pollutes the air and the world it slowly ending because of bad running cars and all the other cars. As a bonus you get fit!
  2. Plant your own crops you can help the world and you don't have to use money. In the old days, you had to plant your crops and the wife would cook a meal.
  3. Switch off some power, when we use power  it uses up our special fuel like fossil fuel. just switch off some power and play with your friends, go outside instead of being on a laptop or computer.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Bridget my name is Caitlin from Waikowhai primary school. You have some very good ideas on how to stop gobble warming happening.Keep up the good work and if you want check out my blog here is the website.http://wpscaitlind.blogspot.co.nz/.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I am Bridget and am wanting to make a few online friends. your blog is like how you say things about yourself and commenting helps attract people to your blog. so leave a good comment and I might come to your blog!

1. Introduce yourself, tell me something interesting about you
2. Give me some feedback and be specific!
3. Tell me a joke and make a connection, it's your comment so own it.
4. Give your blog address so I can come!

Thanks
Bridget