Tuesday 23 May 2017

I had a run and I was puffed...

Well, today is the cross country run. I hate these runs! First I got off to a good start with Amy, and we set a good pace, We got round the first field and around the block, but when we went for another lap around the motocross field and disaster struck. Amy tripped over the log! We walked back around the field and on the last stretch, Amy ran ahead I ran and caught up with her then at the last second I stretched my arm out and I think I got 3rd equal with her but I will find out sometime. The thing is that there were only four people, so of course I got a good place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Bridget and am wanting to make a few online friends. your blog is like how you say things about yourself and commenting helps attract people to your blog. so leave a good comment and I might come to your blog!

1. Introduce yourself, tell me something interesting about you
2. Give me some feedback and be specific!
3. Tell me a joke and make a connection, it's your comment so own it.
4. Give your blog address so I can come!

Thanks
Bridget