Wednesday 8 March 2017

rotation writing

Here I was in a dark, cold damp room. the only light I got was through the metal bars. never got much food, didn't get to see my family. When I thought I would die here, the door opened, I saw an outline of a person, but because the light was so bright it was a shadow.
"come out now," said the shadow. In an instant, I knew who it was... I run out the door and there I looked at the person, I could not see and I did not know if to run for my life or to stay and see why the person let me out, I stayed.
the person said in a voice, I almost remembered. " Jimmy Jimmy, how are you, my old friend," he asked"we are not friends! you framed me, that's why I am in here, you" I screamed. well after that, I had no Idea that my family was waiting at the door for me with lots and lots of food, but the thing that most impresses me was all day, every day I got to see the light. I love light, it is the most loved thing on the planet. And in my house, I get carpet and blankets, even a bed. It is much better than a dark, cold damp room, don't you think.
I could not imagine my house like that. and the most thing I love is that every night I get a kiss and a hug from all of my family, "yay I love home! Yay" well at least it is better than the dark cold, damp room anyway. "yay!" I run around looking for more food, I can;t wait to go to bed again! This was the craziest day EVER!!!

By Bridget, Amy & Rhea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I am Bridget and am wanting to make a few online friends. your blog is like how you say things about yourself and commenting helps attract people to your blog. so leave a good comment and I might come to your blog!

1. Introduce yourself, tell me something interesting about you
2. Give me some feedback and be specific!
3. Tell me a joke and make a connection, it's your comment so own it.
4. Give your blog address so I can come!

Thanks
Bridget